June 9, 2011

update

I have been taking a drawing class lately, so my artwork hasn't really been anything worth sharing. I did this quick sketch of Rhaynie before the class started, because I was thinking it would be a good image for a business card. The whole thing doesn't work too well, because it isn't really the right shape, but a cropped close up of her head might work.

The pictures below are some sketches done in class. They are quite big, and didn't photograph well, but they give you an idea about what has been keeping me busy. I am glad to be done with the course, though, because now I cna get back to the many half-finished projects waiting for my attention.




Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

creative side said...

I like your drawing of Rhaynie. Just strengthen the edges of the table with a wee bit more dark and it will all look great. Be amazed at the change.